Series Reactor LV
For harmonic loads 525 V capacitors with series reactor are recommended, which also are available in USHA Electric.
- Output up to 100 kVAr
- Filter factor 5.67 %, 7%, 14 %
- Rated Voltage – 440 V, 525 V, 690 V
- Tuned & Detuned, Aluminum / Copper wound- Iron Core Dry Type.
- Limiting inrush current during switching
- Limiting resonance and protection of Capacitor Banks
- Harmonic Banks
- Harmonic Filtration
- Low losses & low noise level
- For Triplen and Non-Triplen Harmonic suppression though PF Capacitors.
- Operating ambient temperature -10 to +50 Deg C
- Storage temperature -10 to +75 Deg C
- Supply frequency: 47Hz to 53Hz
- Current : Continuous RMS value: 150% of the rated current
- Fixed & Automatic P.F. Correction with Tuned & Detuned Filters
- Indoor use filter applications
- It is recommended to use at extreme high temperature environment like Foundries & Steel Industries, Cement Industries, Textile Industries.